Sunday, August 15, 2010

King Baldwin- 18 days till dragon Con!

 The body of King Baldwin has been finished   Today I went in search  a belt for him. I had toyed with the idea of making my own braided belt but nixed the idea after looking at stills of the costume which show that the belt is cloth  with lots of jewels on it.    After a trip to Joanne's (thank goodness they have cupons in every weekly ad)  I decided to use This:

And this:
Together :
                                   


 I've sewn the two together and now I'm adding clasps so that the sides stay together and it will stay even while I wear it. After this I just need to figure out the headdress which I'm dreading. I know what I want it to look like I'm just not sure how to accomplish it. I also need to figure out shoes for this costume. Oy so much to do so little time :)


Next page on King Baldwin

No comments:

Post a Comment