Monday, October 17, 2011

Doctor John Watson compleated costume

 Jam!


Two Watsons
 I wore this costume more then any other at Dragon*Con this year I had such a blast being John with my fellow Sherlockien friends.  Really the only things that changed between Dragon*con and Time Gate  were the jumper and the wig.
The Pink Lady Crime scene














 I finished the jumper (although as soon as my wrist is mended I'll be redoing one of the sleeves) and I dyed and trimmed the wig. I'll be looking for a different wig for sure but it looked a bit less Draco Malfoy at least. I also need to find a new pair of jeans, these ones where comicly to large and nearly fell off a few times.



At The Sherlock Panel
   I really loved this costume and I'll be wearing it again for sure.

2 comments:

  1. I was just searching the interwebz to find a source for John Watson's military jacket that he wears when meeting Mike Stanford, and I found your page. First of all, awesomely cute costume. Second,I have a link to a Nepali tailor that features movie and TV reproduction clothing. They just added Sherlock's coat! It's about a sixth of the price of the real thing, and is custom made. Unfortunately, the patterned wool was not used, just a plain cashmere. Here it is:
    http://www.baronboutique.com/bbc_sherlock_holmes_long_coat.
    They also had RDJ's coat from the first movie.
    Now, if they'd just do Snape's suit, I'd be in fangirl heaven.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo thanks for the link, and I agree I'd love to see a snape jacket

    ReplyDelete