Tuesday, October 19, 2010

King Baldwin IV- Finished

 Well I mostly finished.  I'll be making changes and adding the over robe for next year but what I wanted to get done I got done before the con, go me!  I wore King Baldwin on Friday which was lots of fun, although I wish I had worn him on a later day for more pictures, so many people this year seemed to get there much later and as a result I've not found very many pictures of my costumes, in fact the only ones I do have was the one taken my my friend (who didn't tell me the front had bunched up!), and  two of me sitting down, I really need to have a photo shoot day!  I'd like to remake the mask and the head dress but  I love how the belt and the main body of the costume came out. A few people recognized the costume and called it by name so all in all I am very pleased with how this costume has come out.


1 comment:

  1. The poor Leper King looks better as a woman, IMO. Smashing success. The only thing that could have improved it is real arabic calligraphy...

    ReplyDelete