Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Doctor Watson progress report one

I've only just realized that I haven't posted anything over here about my Watson costume. for shame!

The sweater of Cuddly Death is going very well. I'm  almost done with the main body of it  and soon I'll be starting the sleeves. I love this project!  I found and bought a jacket to be altered for John. It's a light weight jacket but I couldn't say no to the price , and the fact that with the sweater on I'll already be dying of heat so no need really to buy a heavier one.  I do plan on altering it to have the arm and elbow patch. I've also found the wig I want to use, although I'm still trying to figure out what color would be best for John.



 Hear you can see the finished back with the jacket. I cannot wait to show off this sweater at Dragon*Con !


 








And just for fun, I took this picture of myself  when one night on Rav. we were all posting pictures of ourselves doing Sherlock like poses.  You'll recognize the Tintin wig. The sweater was just a cotton one I had in my closet and a flannel shirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment